Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
My first goal is to be able to get back to my shed as I am struggling to walk and stand at the moment but I am going to definitely attempt some carving this year, I am looking out for some lime wood to have a go at. Good fortune to all in 2016! N.

·
Registered
205 Posts
My first goal is to be able to get back to my shed as I am struggling to walk and stand at the moment but I am going to definitely attempt some carving this year, I am looking out for some lime wood to have a go at. Good fortune to all in 2016! N.
Prayers sent for you to get better soon.
Thanks alot Deltaboy1984, I appreciate your sentiment. Improving day by day mate. N.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I saw that Aberdeen is copping for it! I saw on the news that the River DON had burst it's banks and thought that the centre of Rotherham had copped it but on furthur reading it was the Scots. Poor sods.

I can see your point too Cobalt, Lincolnshire is renowned for being as flat as a pancake, so I imagine you get it bad.

We had floods in 2007 really bad but like you Gloops the hills were my saviour. N.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.