Walking Stick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to post to the venders forum, but for some reason the site doesn't appear to be working correctly and would not let me post.

I have a really nice selection of both "curled/twisted "blank" sticks if anyone is in need to sticks for creating your own walking sticks or cane, but does not have access to raw wood.

I also have a great selection of traditional "blank" staffs, several of which are cedar wood.

I have a web site "kentucky walking sticks" or you can email me if you are interested in some wood.

I will attempt to post a picture with this post.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Stixman:

I've been tempted before by your sticks, but the S & H is kind of prohibitive!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I will mention your difficulty with the vendors' forum to Admin. Thanks for the heads up.

See the "Test" that I just posted in that area from my iPad. Were you trying to do something different from this?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
The best price for shipping is to order more than one stick.

The cost of shipping for 1,2,3,4,... is $25 total.
Ahhhh --- I was not noticing that; I will reconsider, the next time I'm ready to buy some stock!

I have a lot of woods at my disposal on our farm, however, what I don't have much of are those cool vine shaped twisted sticks that you have!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I tried to post to the venders forum, but for some reason the site doesn't appear to be working correctly and would not let me post.

I have a really nice selection of both "curled/twisted "blank" sticks if anyone is in need to sticks for creating your own walking sticks or cane, but does not have access to raw wood.

I also have a great selection of traditional "blank" staffs, several of which are cedar wood.

I have a web site "kentucky walking sticks" or you can email me if you are interested in some wood.

I will attempt to post a picture with this post.
I've done some testing of the venders forum, and everything I try works. You might try it again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts