Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone fill me in on where to buy cane or stick tops/handles? I've looked around the net and haven't found many.Maybe I'm searching using the wrong terminology.I have seen pics of canes with skulls eagles etc. but can't find where to purchase them.Any info will be greatly apprieciated.Thanks.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I use Treelineusa.com quite a bit. Also, I have used gearshift knobs -- you will find a lot of variety and prices of just exactly the kinds of things your looking for -- I did the skull one for halloween eBay and Amazon.

Helmet Finger Bone Wood Skull

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Treeline offers a selection of handles and other cane tops such as hames. Many of the tops you see are eather made by the pepole or are objects that are adapted to work as toppers. The best selection I have seen of commershal toppers is in the UK. Http:// www.allgoodideas.co.uk
You may want to ask cobalt what he knows about them. I guess they will ship to USA.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yeah, you can search for "Hood ornaments", "Door Pulls", "Flag Pole toppers", "Finial", depends on what you are exactly wanting. Most aren't technically cane toppers, just items that people found or made.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Theres lots of places to choose from , but look in junk shops theres oftern something different in there ,it dosnt have to things people would nornally use, i have even seen a topper that was at one time a plastic toy. just keep a open mind but what ever you try i`m sure it will be okay just dont limit yourself to traditional items

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Flea markets, Estate sales, Garage & Yard sales. Wife and I hit them regularly looking for "treasures"

Just bought an older Craftsman 6" belt/ 9"disc sander combo for $20. Wish I had room for a table router the guy had one of those for sale as well $25.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts