Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on youtube. It is one of the best box ideas i have seen. It offers accessory storage, secure tool storage with easy access and easy transport. I may have to build one. it could be adapted for any tools.

Reactions: CAS14

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Gonna need a bigger truck than my little Ranger to haul that around! ;) ( I would need more tools too )

TX for posting the vid Randy

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the video .my trouble is space in the sop now
I understand filling up the shop. I have started another clean out. this time I am really cleaning out. Last time I did this I moved things around more than clear things out. Scaling down to just do sticks. and some small relief carvings now and then. much of the other stuff is going.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I also start out with the intention of clearing stuff out ,what happens you get distracted before you know it time to go in and the place is a tip again so there you are the next day trying to finish it of .Its a endless circle

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Space seems to be everyone's bug a boo. Perhaps I should put the wife's car out of the garage? Or I could sell my fishing boat to make more room, not.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Space seems to be everyone's bug a boo. Perhaps I should put the wife's car out of the garage? Or I could sell my fishing boat to make more room, not.
If she reads this, will she spit in your food when cooking? :thumbsu:

Reactions: MJC4
1 - 8 of 8 Posts