Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was referred here from the Slingshot forum, as I whittle on sticks too.

Some are canes, some are walking sticks, some are shilalees, some are crops and some are war clubs........I kinda let the stick tell me what it is, I just bring it out to life,,,lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Welcome! Nice to have you aboard -- where in the Sun shine state?
That's Florida, right? Where some of my oranges originate.

We used to vacation in the ******* Riviera, down at Sanibel Is., and in the Keys with our kids. Our son even attended "Space Camp" over at Canaveral once, and we went to a Cardinals pre-season game.

Lots of fun places there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Nice to have you aboard -- where in the Sun shine state?
That's Florida, right? Where some of my oranges originate.

We used to vacation in the ******* Riviera, down at Sanibel Is., and in the Keys with our kids. Our son even attended "Space Camp" over at Canaveral once, and we went to a Cardinals pre-season game.

Lots of fun places there.
yep, The land of jurassic Park,,,We have more animals living, from prehistoric times than anywhere else,,,lol I's born and raised down in Sarasota and lived and worked all over Fl. IMO, Sanibel and Sarasota have the best beaches in the world, but the Keys is hard to beat,,,lol Btw, I"m partial the Indian River Ruby Red Grapefruits, loquats, mangos and Key limes myself,,,lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts