Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure, I have been into woodworking all my life. I have been making hiking sticks for the last ten years and have just started to learn how to carve. Frank

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
You should fit right in. We're a friendly bunch here. Lately there's been a rash of people signing on, saying hi then posting some link to a business and we never hear from them again. I think it's made people a bit wary about replying.

Rodney

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not in the business of selling anything. I have been in law enforcement for over thirty years and still working.

Frank

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
welcome to the site . obviously you find it relaxing .Carving a topper on the shank will give it extra appeal and interest hopoe you enjoy doing it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome to the forum there's a lot of knowledge here and thank you for your service.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Welcome aboard! Don't start carving the sticks you make or it will become an obsession..... ;)

·
Registered
907 Posts
Welcome to the forum Frank, hope it meets your expetations, adding a carved topper to a stick lets you meet more people, (from UK)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Hi Frank and welcome to the forum. Cute puppy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Too late for the carving already addicted. That puppy now weighs 110 pounds but still thinks he is a puppy. Nice group here hope you don't mind if I pick your brains every now and then. Right now I am busy going through the old posts, lots of information there.

Frank.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts