Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to introduce myself before I start posting. My name is Jeff and I'm primarily a metal artist but I broke my pelvis about a year ago so I've found myself needing the help of a cane to get around.

I've built a few sticks and canes over the years but only a few. Now that I actually need one to get around, I find myself drawn to stick making.

I don't have any photos of sticks I've made but I'll try to get some soon. In the meantime, here's a photo of a recent piece of metal art that I did.

Somehow, I'm going to figure out how to combine my love for metal art with stick making.

I look forward to learning from you all.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Jeff, welcome. Really cool fish you made. Love the brindled mastiff in your profile picture; looks like a sweet pup.
Thanks, dww2. Yeah, he's an amazing dog. Just turned two and he's 210 pounds. He's a Certified Therapy Dog and goes to visit places like retirement homes but he's also my service dog.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.