Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Not much scret stuff here but a hole lot how to. Feel free to jump right in with any questons you have about stick and cane making. Many skill levels here as well as a verity styles. If you click on the 3 dots in the upper right of this page you can check out the Gallery of work. click on the lines to the left of the 3 dots and check out the Reading Room.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome aboard, shovelhead. The only really tricky part is the secret handshake. I've been on here 5 years but still haven't quite mastered it. ;)
ha, that damn secret handshake ? As long as I don't have to relearn a new one every other month like they do on passwords. Im at the point where if a site offers a "really good password" thats the way i go im all out of secrets.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome Shovelhead! Lots of good stuff here! A very friendly atmosphere too, much unlike
many other forums I've visited.
Welcome Shovelhead! Lots of good stuff here! A very friendly atmosphere too, much unlike
many other forums I've visited.
Well this is my second forum in all the computer years for me, so let the forum begin. Ha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.