Walking Stick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another job for the family.daughter just mover house and the delivers of furnituer didnt arrive ,delivery people said couldnt find the house no sign

so being asked to do a sign (the houses ar`nt numberd in this part of the villge)it whilst she was away on holiday went a tad overboard finised making a celtic style house sign in illuminated script base on some letters i saw in the book of kells Think she was suprised when she saw it, the grandchildren love it

finished up with this

154.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well variety is the spice of life, and at my age i need as much spice as i can get

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you certainly did

interested in the stick you show what woodi s it ,take it its a brass knob .Is it a gentlemans stick, hope you are one LOL

Varish finish? the stick i mean not you

looks good

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
you certainly did
interested in the stick you show what woodi s it ,take it its a brass knob .Is it a gentlemans stick, hope you are one LOL
Varish finish? the stick i mean not you
looks good
You mean in my avatar? I turned it on my lathe, white oak and a wax finish applied on the lathe! The topper is a brass hame. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Avatar according to Wikpedia -- "In computing, an avatar (usually translated from Sanskrit as incarnation) is the graphical representation of the user or the user's alter ego or character. It may take either a three-dimensional form,[1] as in games or virtual worlds, or a two-dimensional form as an icon in Internet forums and other online communities.[2][3] It can also refer to a text construct found on early systems such as MUDs.[4] It is an object representing the user. The term "avatar" can also refer to the personality connected with the screen name, or handle, of an Internet user.[5]"

Number one would be how it is used here on this forum, it is the little picture we use to identify ourselves; and I was assuming you were referring to my avatar? Am I correct, or were you referring to another picture that I have posted?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts