Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
I am a retired 64 year old Gentleman that uses and collects canes
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone here knows of a place that sells a Wide Variety of screw on Cane Handles & Toppers that I can attach to my hand carved cane Shafts, Please, PLEASE send me a link!

Blessed Be 馃檹

Unc

Registered
I am a retired 64 year old Gentleman that uses and collects canes
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, treelineusa.com has several different ones if it's metal handles you're looking for. For hand carved wooden toppers, maybe try Etsy.
One of the makers here, CV3, does some amazing toppers, but I'm not sure if/how he sells them. Maybe he'll chime in on this thread.
Good Morning and thank you so very much for taking the time to reply!
I am aware of Treeline and of course Etsy.

What I am looking for ( and just starting to research) is a One Stop Shopping resource of a wide variety of cast metal (Aluminium, Brass, Bronze and whatever else) cane Handles/Toppers that I could get wholesale or deeply discounted by purchasing in small quantities.

The type that you attach to a cane shaft by simply screwing it onto a screw that has been inserted into the top of the shaft.

I have been working on getting a source of really nicely carved cane shafts with my end goal of selling " Custom Mix & Match" Shafts & Head's/Handles/Toppers to supliment my retirement income and of course creating some really interesting canes to add to my ever growing collection 馃槣!!

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

And if anyone here carves or cast their own handles, please let me know as well!

Blessed Be 馃檹

Unc

Registered
If anyone here knows of a place that sells a Wide Variety of screw on Cane Handles & Toppers that I can attach to my hand carved cane Shafts, Please, PLEASE send me a link!

Blessed Be 馃檹

Unc
I prefer to laminate my handles through the cane shaft - makes for the strongest handle and cane combination. Then you can carve both ends of the cane.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts