Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Hello DR and welcome to the Forum. Check out the gallery. click on the 3 dots in the upper right an the gallery you will see a large variety of sticks and canes. Also check out the "Reading Room",alot of good information. click on the lines upper right of this page and scroll down. Ask any questions you have. I have turned a few sticks for canes. but I mostly use natural shanks or 1 inch dowels for my canes. Here are a couple of turned sticks.

Wood Sculpture Artifact Art Metal
Picture frame Textile Wood Interior design Art
Human body Sleeve Wood Natural material Human leg

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
DR at the bottom of the box ,as you write a post, there is a line of symbols. Click on the symble for photo to the left of the camra symbol. Click on (click here), and chose you file and then the picture. Click on the picture then on "open" in the lower right of you screen. You can also click on the symbol for the paper clip. the pickture should show below your post. click on Thumbnail or full picture and click on post.
I choose Thumbnail most of the time . If other want enlarge it they just have to click on the pictures. This is how I do it, I hope that is helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts