Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I thought I would introduce myself my name is Kevin and I live in the small market town of Bishop Auckland in County Durham. I like walking and I have been fascinated in walking sticks, staffs and crooks. I own a hazle wood crook with spirals cut out of the wood. Looking forward to being a member of this forum.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Welcome aboard Kevin! I hope that you enjoy the camaraderie and the learning here as much as I do.

Vance

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kevin. Look forward to your participation.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome to the forum looking forward to seeing some of your work

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Welcome aboard Kevin. Good group here, lot's of talented stickmakers always room for one more :D

Mark

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Randy and Mark thanks for the welcome, I will at some point try to make my own stick but at the moment I'm just getting to know what types of wood to use along with which antlers and crowns I fancy.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Welcome, Kevin! You have come to the right place for furthering your interest in sticks and canes. A great group who are always willing to share what they know.

Dana

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome, Kevin! You have come to the right place for furthering your interest in sticks and canes. A great group who are always willing to share what they know.

Dana
Hi Dana thanks for the welcome to the forum,I'm still reading a lot of the threads within the forum and all great advice from such nice people.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Welcome to the Forum to a fellow countryman - I am from Yorkshire Swillington - a village on the outskirts of Leeds.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Cobalt and Bloop thanks for the welcome, Cobalt Durham Cathedral is such a beautiful and historic building. Gloop its nice to see a fellow countryman.????

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Been in that part of the world on quite a few occassions .daughter studed at newcastle uni . .i am a yellow belly assume you know what part of the country i come from given the name

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Been in that part of the world on quite a few occassions .daughter studed at newcastle uni . .i am a yellow belly assume you know what part of the country i come from given the name
Hi cobalt its really nice part of the world loads to do and explore.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts