Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Looks like a super comfortable cane! Love the inlays as well.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Someday in the distant future, I hope I can do one half that nice!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm working on a "how I built it" post that I plan to put into my website. I'll let you know when I finish.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love the inlays too. Is Pernambuco a North American wood? You get such lovely varieties of wood across the pond! The diamond patterned wood on NightKnight's picture keeps catching my eye to...

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm working on a "how I built it" post that I plan to put into my website. I'll let you know when I finish.
Lewey -- You are the Master! Once again you have done a fabulous job --- I look forward to your how it's done work up! Be sure to let us know when you have it done!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love the inlays too. Is Pernambuco a North American wood? You get such lovely varieties of wood across the pond! The diamond patterned wood on NightKnight's picture keeps catching my eye to...
Thanks Brian. Pernambuco is from South America. Mainly Brazil but I believe you can find it in Nicaragua also. It's primarily used to make violin bows. It sure works well. I love to work with the exotics but man they have gotten so expensive lately.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts