Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks cobalt. I do have to stress however that the reason for this and all my other recording on Soundclick was as songwriter and composer not as singer. I never had any illusions about being a performer. I always pictured them as music for movies. No luck so far, go figure. By the way, Walk 500 Miles is also one of my favorite songs.
shamless promo or not pretty good

i sound more like a wailing banshee well done

OK, here's a bit of shameless self-promotion. Here is a link to my one and only rambling song. It's an old home studio recording so judge it gently.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=8523670&q=hi&newref=1

·
Registered
156 Posts
I also like the older music, expecially ragtime and blues. I play just about anything with strings on it but have no talent for wind instruments though I dearly love sax. There are even a couple of ragtime pieces I wrote for the albums on soundclick. A lot of what I wrote is rooted in old time music. I liked the writing process and playing with other musicians but never got comfortable with performing. I also hated the sound of my voice so I rarely sang in public.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.