Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I assume most people use the hiking poles whilst walking so here`s a few songs you may know them there all on u tube

The Manchester Rambler , written by ewan Macall, good version by the spinners

I would walk 5oomiles, try the proclaimers version

I`ma rambler,I`m a gambler

you may find the amuseing whilst walking

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pooh Corner

Taught my children this now there teaching they children they love winne the pooh

But i cant get "i would walk 500 miles out of my head now,typical folky rowdy song same as i1m a rambler

A local folk song from where i live is called the "Lincolnshire poacher" from true yellow belly country.(we are called yellod beellies form the stage coach days when the stagecoach drivers wore yellow vests as there livery colours or from a type of yellow belly newt that lived in the fens no one is really sure)

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some people deserve it lol

Sounds like a saying that Penellopy Pitstop would use when describinG Dick Dastardly

One of these days spellcheck is really going to get me into trouble. That sentence above should say: It's a blast to sing with the FRIENDS too. Not "fiends". LOL!

Thought I had better correct that one.
f53f9a23c4c73eb1723d8afc14fdf73a.gif

canspellsmiley.gif

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
at least you can write some .

I to play the guitar badly i might add ,better at the flute also play the sax a bit not enought to improve havnt had it long.,but love the music from the 1930 .Sounds like the begining of rock and roll to me .but love the big band sound of the eara

.It sounds fresh to me and look for it on the net but not sure who plays the stuff just dicovered it.Not so keen on the moderen music to manufactured for me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.