Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Nice! It seems a natural extension of stick making that once you start working with sticks you look for other ways to use them.

Very good idea and nice work on it too.

Might be an idea for a stick rack there.....

Congrats on the new grandson!

Rodney

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Great job Randy. Is that the woods natural color?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great job Randy. Is that the woods natural color?
i left the bark on it applied boiled linseed oil and it turned it darker and later I put on 2 coats spar urethane.

Reactions: Sean

·
Registered
352 Posts
Beautiful!

My mother is in the final stages of finishing a hand made quilt she is making for me. I'm going to have to make one of these for myself.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congratulations Randy, I cannot wait to become a Grandfather but at the moment there are no signs. Is a blanket rack used to dry bed covers or "air" them out so they do not become damp? I have not heard of these before. N.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote name="Whiteroselad" post="14982" timestamp="1458211460"]Congratulations Randy, I cannot wait to become a Grandfather but at the moment there are no signs. Is a blanket rack used to dry bed covers or "air" them out so they do not become damp? I have not heard of these before. N.[/quot Their used to hang your extra blankets on when not being used.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I see, I imagine it takes less space than an ottoman or blanket chest and in years gone by it may have been more cost effective too. N.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.