Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Got a padded or flexable drum sander. I have not used it so I cant say how it works but I am hopeful it well be helpful cleaning up natural shaped sticks and in shaping cane handles. I will let you know. Two of the drums are 80 grit and one is 120.
Green Cutting mat Rectangle Baize Tints and shades

·
Registered
182 Posts
I Got a padded or flexable drum sander. I have not used it so I cant say how it works but I am hopeful it well be helpful cleaning up natural shaped sticks and in shaping cane handles. I will let you know. Two of the drums are 80 grit and one is 120.
View attachment 28148
Nice haul! Now you can entertain us with even more precise work of your craft! Someone besides Santa loves you! LOL

·
Administrator
Retired
203 Posts
View attachment 28148
I love anything that makes the job easier and more enjoyable. Good deal, love it.

·
Administrator
142 Posts
that looks like something that would be easy (or fairly easy) to make in the shop.
I would figure out how to make your own sanding "sleeves" to suit your projects.
I can see that as a very handy addition to the craft.
thanks for sharing, Randy !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.