Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my ski accident, several surgeries i discovered - I need a stick. But I found out, than there are no good quality walking stick in Czech Republic, than to buy a good an precise stick is nearly impossible.

Because of I am running Tea House in Prague and I have a design shop on a very good place I decided to start a little business with quality walking sticks. I have plenty of experience with retail shop with fine quality goods, besides of tea i am also selling finest Japanese Teapots, which are beautiful, but not cheap. So i know, than good quality product with slice of charm can be successfully sold in my shop.

So now i am looking for all possible informations, I am seeking good walking sticks producers, wholesalers lovers etc. I want to select a number of good brands and than make a "walking stick corner" in my shop.

So any business purposes, informations and tips are welcome.

Thank you for your patience.

All the best
Ivan
Prague

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice. I prefer tiny handles, your are very robust, but handwork seems to be precise by photos, design is unique.

Where are you from?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good Morning,

Please have a look at my website http//www.derryhicksticks.com

I you're looking for something that it 100% natural, authentic Irish, totally handmade and entirely unique, then we can supply.

Thanks.

Paddy McGuinness

Derryhick Sticks

CASTLEBAR

Ireland

1 - 7 of 7 Posts