Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one ever play around with putting a flash light in their stick I'm tossing the idea around but I'm not having much luck finding material to use for it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never tried it and searching the site with the "search community" button yielded nothing, but there was a post a while ago by a great maker named Rodney who used what appeared to be components from a flashlight to make a light-up jackolantern stick.

Yeah every search I do comes back empty that's why I was asking. I have been playing around with some ideas. It's still on the drawing board.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the LED lights are becoming more and more brighter - and smaller.
it wouldn't take much engineering to put a light in a walking cane with a small, indiscreet push-button to turn it on and off.
all the parts needed are available at Radio Shack or online sources.
Be careful advertising "your" design because you will see it soon on the TV Infomercials for $19.95 - BUT WAIT !! we will include a FREE rubber foot for the cane.
excellent idea, Chris - I would like to see you turn it into a successful project.
I'm just playing Around with different ideas. I currently have 3 sticks partially started haven't made any serious plan for either of them. Thank you for the advice I had not even thought about that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts