Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
I've visited a site called Etsy a number of times over the years. Its devoted to online sales by craft people. It has been recommended to me a few times by people who are making sales of paintings. It doesn't seem to be as prone to attracting unwanted attention.

I have an old friend who worked in finance, was a systems administrator and a compliance officer. His opinion of Facebook is quite low if one wishes to guard ones privacy.

I don't know what toolkits facebook might offer, or what sort of web page they allow. I would suppose they have simple layout tools as part of membership. Basic web page creation is very simple. I haven't looked for some years, but there used to be free templates and free or cheap editors. Used to be, a 90 minute course was enough to get on started making web pages. If you have the time, you might save a few $ setting up the page for yourself, tho' it won't be as sophisticated as most pages are these days.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.