Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A selection of the sticks made at the local stickmaking club i attend

hope to be able to reach this standard myself a selection of rams horn/water buffalo and wooden market sticks with a few thumb sticks

Wood Yellow Font Material property Art Plumbing fixture Material property Font Rectangle Fashion accessory Musical instrument Light Product Window Wood Product Wood Tap Plumbing fixture Material property Material property Bicycle part Wood Plumbing fixture Font Product Sports equipment Wood Material property Natural material Hand Gesture Yellow Wood Musical instrument Bird Vertebrate Beak Natural material Wood Furniture Plumbing fixture Wood Musical instrument Material property Plumbing fixture Automotive tire Door Material property Wood

Attachments

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Most impressive craftsmanship.

The birds head is very creative and the paint work awesome. What type of bird? Perhaps, some sort of grebe?

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Those are fantastic looking sticks. I'm really liking that style of crook.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bird is a the commom kingfisher mark its extremly fast flyer and difficult to see generally all you see if your lucky enough is a very quick blue blurr

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Thanks for sharing those. Great looking sticks. Your Club has some very talented people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts