Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Pardon me, I don't mean to be offensive. How are these walking sticks? They just look like branches cut from trees, take the straightest part, trim off some side branches and put a rubber foot on!!! Am I missing something?

Sorry

·
Registered
22 Posts
Out of respect, I resisted in replying so far, but I guess I've been asked multiple times.............

I guess I have a different standard if I make something particular sharing on a public forum. I don't make canes, I came here to get some information to modify my canes for self defense as I practice stick fight. BUT I do have other hobbies that I make and be very proud of. My latest is design extreme high end hifi power amps that compare with power amps in $5K+ range. When I make it, it's not home made with wires all over the place, not only I compete on sound quality, but the build quality. This, I don't mind sharing on forums. Everything is pc boards, professional connectors, all modular design. Not just wire nest running all over.
Circuit component Electronic instrument Electrical wiring Audio equipment Computer hardware
Computer cooling Electronic instrument Computer hardware Audio equipment Entertainment

I guess if I just want a cane, people can buy one for like $10 and looks a lot better. If I make something and put it on the forum, I would think people will put a lot more work to show the workmanship.

Sorry, I don't come to this forum anymore, I just did not "unwatch" this thread. I am going to do that. You don't have to reply.

Again, sorry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts