Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stickmaker Malc Spour. I have shared this in the past but it has been a while and I thought some of our newer members would be inspired by his work. I am every time I look at it. Stick making in the UK is a big deal. Check out all the sticks on his site. https://www.malcspourart.co.uk/walking-sticks-staffs/
Eye Dog Wood Carnivore Fawn
Water Leg Human body Beak Wood
Dog breed Carnivore Sleeve Fawn Terrestrial animal
Head Eye Beard Human body Jaw
Hat Beak Wood Branch Twig
Head Hand Arm Leg Plant

· Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh wow, that guy is really good, I love carving but I am NOWHERE close to that talent, my stars.
Im not either Jim , just working to get there one day. I ask a old carver who became a freind what I could do to improve my carving not long after I started. His word of wisdom was, "CARVE".

· Administrator
Retired
203 Posts
Im not either Jim , just working to get there one day. I ask a old carver who became a freind what I could do to improve my carving not long after I started. His word of wisdom was, "CARVE".
I got news for you buddy, you ARE that good, you may not know that but you are for a fact are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.