Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like all tool we all have our own favorite pocket knife. I have had a number of different makes over the years, of all sizes,shapes and prices. But as a daily carry I kept coming back to what I call your basic boyscout knife. The last 25 or so I have carried a Victorinox Swiss army "Tinker". Just a versatile, handy well built little knife With a 21/2" and 11/2" blades. And I have taken a lot of splinners out with the tweezers.

Vision care Automotive mirror Font Eyewear Automotive exterior

·
Administrator
Retired
149 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Used to carry a Buck 110. Broke the tip off once trying to pry open a can of poly. Reshaped it with my belt sander then broke the tip again trying to pry something else (I just never learn).
Started carrying an Old Timer clip point folder (about half the size of the Buck) a while ago. When I remember to put it in my pocket in the morning that is.
My only true EDC would be my little Buck keychain knife/bottle opener. Like this one but green. Well, it was green but it's 20 something years old and the paint has worn off.
Bicycle part Rim Font Circle Auto part
It has my truck keys on it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Had for about 15 years now. Carried it for about the first 3 and now going on 4years and it cuts the same as the day I bought it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts