Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this stick on our sister site LumberJocks.com and thought it was worth sharing. Josh hasn't been active in over 8 years but his work still lives on for us to admire and appreciate his craftsmanship.
Plant Twig Wood Trunk Art

Head Wood Gesture Plant Headgear

Hand Plant Human body Twig Wood

Head Eye Human body Wood Tree

·
Administrator
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no matter where you post your photos, they will eventually end up on someone else's website. (withOUT a credit).

Reactions: dww2

·
Super Moderator
977 Posts
Funny you mention that because one day I got a notification from Pinterest with "12 fresh pins you might find interesting" as the subject line of the email. I checked and four of the 12 items were sticks I had done. Folks had seen them on my board and re-pinned them (if that's the correct term) to theirs, though they did still have my name on them.

I see a lot of Rodney's pieces there too.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I have a couple boards on there. one with my work and one of antique canes and other makers work that I like. I actually like to see other people pin my stuff though I haven't been active there for a while. Too many other things taking my time lately.

·
Administrator
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what irks me is the "professional" photo collectors that actually sell the rights to photos that are not theirs for profit.
but - it is what it is. It would be like pushing back the incoming tide with a garden rake to fight it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts