Walking Stick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And a beautiful day in lower Alabama! I sitting on the porch with a hot cup of coffee watching my dog playing like she can get to those squirrels that are sitting in the tree laughing at her and a free day to spend in the shop. Who could want more? Hope you all have a great day!

·
Administrator
152 Posts
thanks Randy - yes, it was a great day here. had the windows and doors open all day, did some whittlin in my living room recliner while watching old movies. (the wife was at work, so I pretty well do what I wanna do LOL).
and you can bet your sweet bippy that my mess is cleaned up before she gets home !!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Randy - yes, it was a great day here. had the windows and doors open all day, did some whittlin in my living room recliner while watching old movies. (the wife was at work, so I pretty well do what I wanna do LOL).
and you can bet your sweet bippy that my mess is cleaned up before she gets home !!
Those days of having the house to myself end at the end of Dec. She is retiring. I am glad for her but life as it has been will change. The honey do’s will get into my shop time. Oh well, thats what we do for love!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
A great and enjoyable today here with temps in the mid 70's and keep in mind it's December! I got kind of dizzy with all the meds I take everyday so the wife mowed up the leaves in the front and backyard for me. I think it's called reverse duty!:sneaky:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.